The Women’s Excelerator has a 6 month cohort model of workshops, one on one business coaching and roundtables for a group like minded women who are serious about starting a businesses.
Interested in starting a cohort program with friends, colleagues or women you’ve completed a training program with?
A cohort is perfect for alumnae groups and teams of women who have completed training for coaching or consulting businesses and are ready to put their new credentials to work.
Phase One of the program is our core curriculum of six workshops.
- Exploring Entrepreneurships and the Entrepreneurial Mindset: The Romance and the Reality
- Writing an Effective Business Plan
- Developing a Marketing and Social Media Strategy
- Building a Successful Sales Strategy
- Incorporating Financial Management Tools and Legal Guidance for Your Business
- Practicing Your Pitch: Presenting Your Business
Each workshop focuses on different aspects of advancing your business. The classes provide a well-rounded combination of instruction, discussion and exercises in your toolkit to ensure you have the knowledge and acumen to be a successful Entrepreneur.
“I was inspired by meeting talented and motivated women who are changing careers and building new and important businesses. The information i received was high quality and extremely useful. I look forward to continuing to work with The Women’s Excelerator.” – Rebecca. B
Phase two of the program is one-on-one coaching and roundtables.
You’ve done the work in the workshops to prepare you to start your business. The next three months focus on launching your company.
- Develop a comprehensive plan with goals and milestones for your business
- Bi-weekly one-on-one coaching sessions provide the strategies, focus and accountability to keep your business goals on track
- Participate in monthly roundtable meetings with your peers and learn from each other about successes and challenges and build your community that supports each other